MENU

Slide

Saturday, August 18, 2007

HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
i can't seem to post my replies. ):
soooo, i'll reply here!


Qing: Yeeeah. I don't know what's wrong with IE!

Reader: Hey babe, i think you shd download firefox
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/
I don't know why it's all messed up on IE,
but perfectly fine in firefox. (:

Xuan: Hah, i didn't buy alot babe!
why not you add me on msn or sth,
and i'll teach you how to place your order? (:

!/-:
“Virtue would not go to such lengths
if Vanity did not keep her company”

By, François de la Rochefoucauld. (:

PS: Sometimes people do have relationship problems,
and i can't totally control it.
&i didn't go to the extend of, Dramatic.
I don't see a problem with blogging
what's happening in my life.

This is a, Blog afterall. (:



I LOVE YOU ALL! TAG PLEASE! :D

No comments: